Thursday, November 1, 2012

The first year

So to catch you up on where we are now I thought I would share some pictures.

First trip to the park Aug 2011

He was so tiny at first Aug 2011

Before he was house trained, he wasn't allowed on the carpet and learned that quick!


I didn't notice the heart until we had him about a week but I love it. 
He took full advantage once he was allowed in the bedroom
When he sees another dog this is what he does at first.

First Christmas - 2011


It amazing to see the love they have for each other
He loves his ball 
One year old! His birthday cookie
Its amazing how much he grew in a year July 2012

Frederick went from a 10 pound puppy to a 60 pound dog. It felt like it was overnight. Coming from a person who never cared for dogs, its amazing how much I love this guy and how much he has opened my eyes to the fight against breed discrimination. To think anyone could ever hate him just because of his breed breaks my heart. If they would just give him 5 minutes he would steal their hearts just like he has stolen everyone's he has ever met.


To find out more about the fight against breed discrimination and the true nature of the pit bull visit some of my favorite sites Stubby Dog and Love-A-Bull. These are the two sites that got me interested in educating as many as I could about the love a pit bull could give and to help fight to end the stereotypes.

Hope you enjoyed! Comments are always welcome! Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment